very dissatisfied with the pool liner Item #3002424.This was the second winter we used it according to directions.

We pumped off the water to prevent it fro freezing. We closed the pool same way. Went to open the pool the liner had large holes in it the bands had stretched and ripped. This product has a even year warranty.

For the cost of$99.99 we certainly hope this get replaced or we will call the better business bureau. We had this happen a few years ago and never heard back from you. My cell is 2138014589. we live at 527 Queen Anne Dr, Fairless Hills, Pa 19030 Hoping to here from you and expecting a new winter liner Thank you.

Margaret Harbora It did not keep us from getting algae either.Not happy!!!!!

Had an Experience with GLI Pool Products?

Comments

This company does not stand by their products !!

Pella - This Company Is Selfish, Greedy And Does Not Care About Their Customers! Pella "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more